Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Project Overload...

I'm busy planning a luncheon for about 250 people. As you can imagine it has me running around in circles!

Between planning, coordinating schedules, and crafting millions of self imposed projects, I've had very little time to work on fun holiday crafts! I'm down to the last 2 weeks and the last few projects and then I'll have lots more fun posts for you!

It's pretty much like planning a wedding. I've made invitations, centerpieces, table numbers, programs, menus, name tags, and raffle prizes!

Here is a little sneak peek of what I've been up to:

Just picture this times 100! There will be 30+ tables and each attendee will recieve a fabric flower name tag!

Unfortunately that means my craft room has turned into this mess:

And my dogs are confined to the little space in the middle!
I'm wrapping things up this week and will show you how it turned out soon!

3 comments: