Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sacramento Antique Faire

Last Sunday I went to the Sacramento Antique Faire with my parents and my good friend Alex. We had so much fun and I was amazed at the number of vendors and millions of items for sale. We will definitely be going back soon!

There were so many fun things I wanted to buy. And some great things to text my husband = ) I found this huge pool light that was probably 4 feet long. Eric probably would have bought it in a second and hung it up in our house if it was another kind of beer. Good thing he didn't come with us.....


I should have taken pictures of all the other great things... next time!
I did come home with a few great things:



I bought 3 mini canning jars with galvanized lids, a little green oil lamp for the backyard, a ceramic snail to add to our garden, an antique purple glass doorknob, and a mini antique wash board.

I had to resist so many other things! Can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment